Back to Business April
Our Colchester Business Improvement District (BID) would like to invite you and your colleagues to attend our 'Back to Business - Town Centre Recovery' Webinar on Thursday 22nd April at 3pm.
As we pass the 1-year anniversary of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will go through why Colchester town centre has all the making to recovery and transform to meet the changing needs of it's residents and visitors. The BID has been at the forefront of discussions with partners to deliver on it's 4-stage Covid-19 Recovery Strategy to support businesses, deliver a safe environment for its workers and visitors and develop the town centre as a place that our residents take pride in.
We have a panel of partners joining us to talk through some of the exciting development and initiatives soon to launch across the town centre with presentations from:
- Colchester Borough Council on Covid-19 Business grants and upcoming work with the BID
- Miconex Colchester Gift Card - Colin Munro, Managing Director for Miconex
- The List events upgrade on the InColchester website - Brendan Miles, Director for The List
- Click it Local on bringing Click it Local to Colchester and its benefits to Colchester Indie businesses
The webinar will finish with breakout rooms to ask further questions about:
- Getting involved on the Colchester Gift Card
- How to register your events on the InColchester events system
- Getting your business on Click it Local